Friday, July 6, 2007

And I'm off!!

So I know some of you are just tuning in to my little adventure I am about to start and I can't wait to tell you all about my journey. I leave tomorrow, by the way, my flight flies (not the bug) out of Rochester at 6:10 AM tomorrow morning!! I am all packed and mostly ready to go, minus some last minute items that I need to find a space for someplace... As I was packing, I realized how hard it actually is right now to fit 6 months of my life into 1 suitcase and am hoping that this journey helps me to learn at least how to pack lighter! I am getting really nervous but quite excited at the same time!! I am so ready for this part of my life and I can't wait for it to start!! So wish me luck and I will keep you posted as I go!! DENVER HERE I COME!!!!!!!!

No comments: