Thursday, August 2, 2007

Our first audience!

I am currently high on life as I write this tonight. We performed our show for an audience for the first time this evening. It was a dress rehersal for us and Cast B and some other Up with People people got to come and watch it! It was so amazing getting to actually perform for someone finally!! It is crazy thinking that less than 4 weeks ago none of us knew any of the show and now we are performing for people!! it was an EXILARATING experience!! It is so funny because I feel like we have been working and working and working on this show never getting to see the light at the end of the tunnel and tonight we finally got a glimse of that light and it was truely WONDERFUL!!! I was so proud of my cast tonight because we all came together and have worked so hard to get to this Saturday night when we perform for our first offical audience!!!! I can't wait for that moment and i know it is going to be FANTASTIC!! Yesterday we got to watch Cast B perform their dress rehersal for us and will get to see them again tomorrow when they perform for a live audience!! I think it is just so great to think about how far we have all came in the past 3 and 1/2 weeks! I know that there have been moments when we wanted to give up and just throw in the towel, but we all stuck it through together and tonight was just a taste of all of the fun we are going to have in the upcoming months. And I know that it has all been and will continue to be worth it!! Anyways, I feel like I am rambling, so i am going to go, I will probably post some more pictures after our performance this Saturday so make sure you check them out. Also, last time I called home my family informed me that I use the word incredible too often and that I should find a new word/words... I feel like i have improved at least in this post so far! C-ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's incredible, incredible, incredible!!!!! :) I laugh, cry, giggle, and glow when I read your blogs. They are great therapy for me. I miss you an incredible amount but I know you are doing what you are passionate about. Love You. XOXX TCOY!!!!! Mom